Saturday, December 8, 2012

Strawberry Banana Soft Serve.

We sound like a commercial.

Damian: So what your telling me is that this is completely healthy?
Me: Yep, its just fruit and a few tablespoons of milk
Damian: This is unreal. It's healthy and delicious!

I wish I was kidding when I said that was the conversation we had when I gave him his portion. I went months without having soft serve but now I just can't get enough of it. I'm sure 90% of the internet already knows how to make this but I thought I would show what we like to eat for desert. It also doesn't hurt to have a reminder every once in a while. 

Strawberry Banana Soft Serve

What you need:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberry's
- 2 Tablespoons of skim milk/ almond milk/ coconut milk

In a blender or food processor add all ingredients and pulse for 2-3 minutes. Be patient, the secret is to pulse it for the whole time. 




Christmas Blogging Challenge Day 8:

Post a picture of Christmas decor. 

We don't have a Christmas tree in our apartment so I thought I would post the one at my office. Last Friday I helped decorate it for the season!