Sunday, December 2, 2012

Peanut Butter Banana Soft Serve.

Finally getting around to it.

I have had some frozen bananas in the freezer for months. I didn't feel safe eating the yogurt I had leftover, it didn't smell or look bad but I was nervous, so I substituted with peanut butter. It turned out amazing. I forgot how easy it is to make after dinner treats without leaving the house. I'm usually a popcorn kind of girl. My obsession is out of hand and it tastes really great while catching up on favorite TV shows. 




Peanut Butter Banana Soft Serve

What you need:
- 1 frozen banana 
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon creamy Peanut butter

In a blender, or my case a food processor, add all ingredients. Blend until smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Add more milk if the mixture seems too thick. 




I topped mine with some Trader Joe's three berry granola and raisins. 



I already have failed at my Christmas blogging challenge because I missed the first day! My saturday was crazy due to a work christmas party in the evening so I will try to catch up when I miss days. 

Day 1: Favorite Christmas Movie: Borrowed Hearts- Kathleen's a hard-working single mother, who's saving to buy a house for herself and her daughter, Zoe. Sam's a businessman who has to pretend he has a family in order to close a deal with the mysterious Javier Del Campo. Sam owns the company that Kathleen works for, and as her boss, manages to convince her to help him out. But Del Campo is more than he seems, and it just might be Zoe who's making the real deal to get a new home for herself, her mother, and Sam. (Taken from Wikipedia)

Day 2: 2012 Christmas List: I actually don't have a christmas wish this year because I wanted a new camera (which i received on black friday).