Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Part 2.

Rockin' around the Christmas Tree.

The decorations were up, the tables were set, and the turkey was carved. Did you read my blog post about Christmas Eve? Well here is part 2! Once I get through these recap posts, recipes and restaurant reviews will be back. 

On Christmas Day, we woke up and got ready for church. After a beautiful service we headed back to the house for stockings and to open a few last presents from Santa. Around 2pm, we gathered next door at my Uncle Ron's to celebrate and enjoy the delicious meal. 


The table and decorations were beautiful! 





 


Appetizers included hummus and bread, salad, and turkey vegetable soup.



 "Badabing" green beans with garlic and spice.


Grape leave rolls- meat and rice mixture spun into grape leaves.




My mom about to carve the turkey! 


I usually choose either soup or salad because both is too much food so this time I chose soup to start.

My plate included turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, sweet potatoes, green beans, and pomegranate seeds. 

Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas season. I can't wait to kick off the new year next week.