Monday, October 15, 2012

UST Homecoming.

There's nothing like being back on campus...

Happy Monday everyone! Sorry I was absent this weekend but I decided to take a few days off from blogging and enjoy the festivities we had planned. This past weekend was St. Thomas' homecoming football game and celebration. We decided to celebrate alumni style with our very own version of "kegs and eggs". I built a Bloody Mary bar in my kitchen and a few friends came over to enjoy drinks and egg sandwiches before the game. 



^This is a cool new feature they have for the Iphone update, Panorama pictures. I think the photo turned out pretty nice!




Go Tommies!


I ended up making two packages of bacon and 18 eggs, I had lots of hungry boys!

The boys watched the gopher game while Zach and I cooked. 

The new jumbo tron is really cool looking!


Even though it was a gloomy rainy day, we ended up having a pretty good crowd and the Tommies beat Bethel 37-0.

After the game, we hung out at Laura's for a while before heading to an alumni event at Plums. This is the only photo I have from after the game, it cracks me up!

After a lot of celebrating everyone decided it was nap time. I'm not a big nap person so I headed to Whole Foods for some much needed hot bar. It was sooooooo good. 

I also tried one of these, have you had one? The flavor was good but the texture is a little weird for my taste.



I wanted to leave you with a little photo college from later that night... Brian decided to grab Carly's puffy vest and put on a little show for us.