Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Burger.

Take out or Eat In...

I've had these pictures for a while so I figured I should finally write a post about this place. A few weeks back I was able to cross off another bucket list restaurant. I honestly had never heard of My Burger before moving into the uptown area. One night we ventured over to yogurt lab, conveniently located right next door, and the smell of these burgers were unreal. Naturally, I picked up some burgers on my way home from work the next day. I do not dislike Blue Door Pub or The Nook but I really do not enjoy huge burgers with a lot of stuff on them. I'm more of a simple girl when it comes to my meat and that is why I like My Burger. But if you love huge burgers with lots of toppings, have no fear, they also have a few of those. Their prices are great for any budget and the food does not disappoint. 




I ordered the single "my burger" that was topped with ketchup, mustard, onions, and pickles.


Damian enjoyed the burger of the month, the "muenster"- 1/2 lb Angus  peppered bacon, muenster cheese, sriracha mayo, lettuce, and tomato.




The burgers came in these cute little boxes!



 I ordered one burger with fries and one with onion rings and we split the sides. Sometimes a burger and fries can really hit the spot.