Sunday, October 28, 2012

Amore Victoria.

Restaurant Bucket List time. 

Last Sunday, my mom and John traveled from La Crosse to visit Damian and I, have some great food, and do a little shopping. This was their first time seeing the new place and brought a few fun presents along. For just about every holiday, my mom drops off some decorations, increasing my collection. Come check out our fun Halloween decorations and candy bowl! We ate lunch at Amore Victoria, a quaint Italian restaurant in uptown. The food was really good and we managed to snag the Minneapolis- St. Paul restaurant week deal. My mom and I both ordered the same thing off of the prefix menu while the boys switched things up. Afterwards we headed back to our place for some Apple Cider Sangria and a trip to the galleria. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day and I cant wait until the next visit! 

My mom and I ordered the Pumpkin Squash Tortellacci in brown butter, with dried cranberries, pine nuts, and crispy sage. 



We started with the cucumber and feta salad.

Delicious freshly baked bread!

Damian ordered the eggs Benedict with salmon and a side of hash browns.

John chose the Tortellacci All Panna- home style pasta stuffed with veal prepared in a organic cream sauce with mushrooms, prosciutto, and parm cheese

Finally desert came- Pumpkin creme brulee. Boy, was this good. Creme brulee is my favorite dessert so I knew this was a definite choice.  


I almost forgot- Amore Victoria has an awesome rooftop patio! You know where you can find me in the spring...