Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Jalapeno Poppers.

The next three weeks cant go by fast enough.

I'm sad, very sad. I took a lot of nice photos of my Monday night dinner and they are all gone. I'm having some serious Iphone issues lately. In three weeks, I'm going to hopefully find an amazing black Friday deal on the camera of my dreams. Looking back I now realize why it was such a good thing I purchased the extended warranty on my Apple Care. I was starting to think that I threw $100 down the drain but have no fear I am still able to break my phone. Fun fact: I went threw 11 BlackBerry's in under 3 years. OH YEAH. So here is my apology for having crappy and non existent photos of what I made.  I will just fill the void with cute photos of animals and children taken from Pinterest


Jalapeno Poppers

What you need:
- 8 small jalapeno's, halved and seeded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay (I did not have this nor do I know what this is)
- pinch of salt
- 8 pieces of bacon sliced in half

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cream cheese and spices in a small bowl. Spoon mixture into each pepper half. Wrap each in bacon and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 40-45 minutes. 

This very blurry  photo is all I have... 


Hope these give you a few laughs!