Sunday, November 25, 2012

RR: Urban Eatery.

Restaurant Review

I have been hearing great things about Urban Eatery for a while now and am happy I finally had the chance to try it. On Saturday morning, Brian and I headed out to Lake Calhoun to find some Bloody Mary's and good food. If you didn't know already, I love Bloody Mary's. I'm not a huge fan of tomato juice but mixed with spice and a variety of toppings, I couldn't ask for anything more. The trendy hotspot, lake views, and broad menu makes this a perfect post-collegiate restaurant. 



We chose from both the breakfast and regular menu.


I started with a build your own Bloody Mary filled with pickles, peppers, salami, and cheese.

I ordered the Lamb burger that was topped with goat cheese, pico de gallo, and sriracha mayo served with a side of fries.


Brian ordered the Mexican Hash- sunny side eggs, pork sausage, crispy potatoes, pico de gallo, cheddar, served with guacamole, salsa, and creme fraiche.