Monday, September 24, 2012

Wedding Fun.

What a beautiful weekend for a wedding!




This past weekend my mom and John married after being together for 12 years! The wedding was absolutely  beautiful and it was so great to see family and friends. On Friday, Damian and I drove to La Crosse to arrive in time for the rehearsal and dinner. After the rehearsal we headed to Pogreba Restaurant for dinner. The meal was delicious and served tapas style (unfortunately I forgot to take photos). After dinner we relaxed and enjoyed the company of family and friends from New York. 


The tables formed a large square with this in the center.

Patty, Uncle Wayne, Danielle, Tori Madison, Audra, and I at the rehearsal dinner.

The wedding began at 11am at Saint James church in La Crosse, WI. After a beautiful ceremony and photo session we went downtown for the reception at Piggy's Restaurant. The meal was delicious, the speeches were warm and touching, and the music was great.

My brother and I walking down the isle.

The flower girl, Tori Madison

My mom and Uncle Ron.

Me, Jarrod, and Danielle at the reception.

Damian, Jarrod, and I.

Damian and I at the reception. 

There were a lot of fun details to be mentioned! The tables were placed with centerpieces, handpicked apples, creative place cards, and gold coins engraved with names and the wedding date.


This was the purse that my mom carried (it had her something blue on it!)

The meal was fantastic! It included: an assortment of appetizers, salad, yellow squash soup, ham and a pork loin, roasted fall veggies, garlic mashed potatoes, cookies, and of course wedding cake.


Check out the beautiful bride! Too bad this photo does not show the amazing beading  on this dress!

After the reception we went out for drinks and appetizers. (Damian, Patty, and I at The Freight House)

Jarrod's Martini, I thought this ended up being a cool picture!

On Sunday, all those who were still in town, went on a brunch boat trip on the La Crosse Queen. It was a perfect relaxing end to the weekend!


It was truly a great celebration full of family, friends, and great food! Thanks to everyone who made it such a special day!