Saturday, September 22, 2012

Petit Amuse.

Did that title actually attract you to read this post?

Right about now, I am probably knee deep in some sort of wedding duties ( I am the maid of honor) but I wanted to show you guys something cool that I received in the mail! Petit Amuse is a company, similar to BirchBox, that will send you a sample box of their treats every month for $10. I don't think this is something that I will do forever, but I loved the idea and thought it would be fun to try a few things! Here is a better description on what they do (taken from their website):
"To food lovers, a petit amuse has the power to surprise and captivate. Our goal is take this experience out of the restaurant and bring it to your doorstep.
We search out the best artisan food producers that you've never heard of and give you a taste of what you didn't even know you were missing".
 And in case you are a nerd like me, Petit Amuse is translated as:
"Also known as amuse-bouche. A French term that literally means "mouth amusement."These are tiny bites of food served before a meal to whet the palate and invigorate the appetite. They're more whimsical than hors d'oeuvres, and smaller than appetizers". 


Ok enough blabber already, here is my box!  


What's in there?


Those candies that say POP are peanut brittle- so delicious! And that package on the right is caramel corn!


Sorry for the blurriness, On the left is homemade peanut butter, original granola in the center, and then an oatcake on the right.


Wonder what I will get in October?