Thursday, September 27, 2012

Good Earth.

How can you say no to going out to eat?

I had planned to make dinner last night but when I arrived home from work, I was notified we were invited to go out! I had never been to Good Earth before so I thought this would be a great opportunity to check it out. We were celebrating a family friend of Damian's going away to Utah for an internship. I looked up the menu before hand and really had an urge for the Greek salad with hummus and tabbouleh. I think I am really missing Shish Cafe since we now live in Minneapolis. The meal was good, not my FAVORITE place, but definitely satisfying and had a lot of healthy menu options. So here is what we ordered:

I ordered the Mediterranean Greek salad which included: 
Herb tabbouleh, tahini yogurt, cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, wedge of romaine and crumbled feta cheese, drizzled with Greek vinaigrette, served with toasted flat bread. 



I also ordered a cup of the acorn squash soup which was huge! 

The soup was a seasonal dish and is one of my favorite things about fall!

There were yummy bread choices for dipping!

Damian had the Thai Chicken "Chian Mai" Noodle which was really great and had a nice spice to it.
Wok-seared chicken breast with noodles, garlic, ginger, cucumbers, and a spicy coconut-curry sauce


I think it ended up being a great meal and I would recommend this restaurant to others!