Monday, February 4, 2013

Superbowl Sunday.

Food, Friends, Football.

Were you happy with the Superbowl outcome? I wasn't rooting for one team in particular, but I did make sure to wear my Packer jersey. My favorite part of the Superbowl is the food. We had a great spread this year because everyone brought something to share. I tried my hand at making cream cheese wontons and I will mark it as a success. I know what I would do differently next time but they were still pretty good. Check out our sunday fun through photos. 

 Nice and crispy wontons- half jalapeno half regular. They were soooo good!

 So many wontons!


Isn't Neil a cutie? He was such a large help. 

Caitlin made yummy turkey meatballs and spinach artichoke dip. 

Sarah brought pickle dip with triscuits. 

 Apple walnut salad made by Jordan.

Veggie platter and homemade ranch dressing from Laura. 

Before it was completely gone, Dan's famous "dan dip". 

Neil whipped up wienies and bbq sauce. 

My plate of goodies- I made dry rub drummies as well. 

Zach was rooting for the 49ers... 

All in all, another great superbowl! Can't wait until next year.