Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mango Overnight Oats + Chobani Review.

Everyday eats. 

People find it crazy that Damian and I eat oats every day. They are so delicious, easy to make, and great on the go. I bring them to work and eat breakfast while doing my morning work routine. I am not a person that can eat the same meal everyday but with the variety of topping choices this breakfast is ever changing. Oats are a healthy way to keep you full and prevent snacking before lunch. These oats can be made in a small tupperware or container. I use the mason jars because they are easy to manage on the go. 

The folks at Chobani were so nice to send me an entire case of yogurts! This is the first of a few recipes that I will show the versatility of greek yogurt. I love Chobani, its my favorite greek yogurt brand by a landslide. Its so refreshing when companies have great values and great products. Straight from their website here are a few reasons by Chobani Yogurt is such a great product:

-Only natural ingredients. No preservatives. No artificial flavors.
-Includes 5 live & active cultures, including 3 probiotics.
-Made with real fruit.
-Two times more protein per serving than regular yogurt.
-Free of gelatin and other animal-based thickeners.

Stayed tuned for a few more Chobani inspired recipes in the next few days. 

Mango Overnight Oats (in a jar)

What you need:
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 smashed banana
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Chobani yogurt (flavor of choice)
- toppings of choice: granola, raisins, chia seeds, mango or other fruit, shredded coconut, nut butters, and other toppings of choice

Combine oats, banana, milk, and yogurt in a jar or container. Set in fridge overnight and add toppings of choice.






***I was not compensated for this post and all of the opinions were my own***