Monday, April 1, 2013

Cucumber Olive Salad.

On a whim.
This recipe is totally random. It really shows how I can come home from work and totally change my meal plan. I planned to make some sort of a cucumber salad and this is what I created. I had a little goat cheese left in the fridge and really wanted to use it.

Where is the time going? It's already April! April happens to be my favorite month... it may or may not be my birthday in two weeks. I'm pretty pumped. A few fun restaurants and a week full of favorite meals are to come. And oats, lots of birthday oats. Eeeeeeek, I better stop talking about it until I get a little too excited.

Cucumber Olive Salad

What you need:
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 10-15 kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper

Mix all ingredients in a bowl and serve cold.