Friday, June 15, 2012

American Fun.

Its always a beautiful night for a Twins Game!


I love target field!! 



Last night we went to the twins vs. phillies game. After an extemely long week it was exactly what i needed! Caitlin's work has season tickets so she was able to snag four. The weather was awful and it rained all day yesterday right up until the game, just in time for us to enjoy it. Here's a picture from the last game we went to.











Well as you can probably figure, the twins lost...  That's ok because the food completely made up for it! If you don't know this already, Target Field has some pretty great food. After a few smells walking to your seat its almost impossible to resist the urge to not get something. 














This is what I had: A footlong hotdog with all the fixings! (Grilled onions, sauerkraut, and ketchup) I usually have the Italian sausage but I was too hungry to find that stand.

This is only half its size!
               I wanted to have a taste of something else but since the hotdog was so filling, I guess I will have to wait until next time. 

       
     We tried to take a group picture and this is what we got... I think Brian's face is priceless.