Friday, July 27, 2012

Strawberry Chobani Smoothies.

Doesn't that title sound amazing!?!


This recipe is a little gem I found on the side of the large tub of Strawberry Chobani yogurt. It's quick, easy, and refreshing! I eat yogurt just about every single day so changing it up with a smoothie every once in a while is nice. 



No that's not bean dip, I recycled the container and froze my own strawberry's!




Easy Summer Smoothie

What you need:
-1 Cup Chobani Strawberry Greek Yogurt
-1/2 Cup fresh or frozen strawberry's or rasberries
-2 ice cubes (optional)
- 1 frozen banana 
- 1 tsp honey (optional) <------ I thought they were sweet enough without. 


In a blender, mix yogurt, fruit, and ice. Blend until desired (about 4 minutes). Top with fresh or frozen fruit!

Warning these pictures do not have the same ingredients as the recipe!



The raspberries were a little frost bitten, oops!



I think the moral of the story here is USE WHAT YOU HAVE! If you don't have all of the ingredients, be creative and substitute. I didn't have a banana so i used frozen raspberries and I probably added way more fruit then the actual recipe. But they were still good DELICIOUS! 


Have a great weekend!